Eureka ReadyForce Bagged Canister Vacuum, 900A description
Electronic suction control feature allows you to control power for optimal cleaning of different surfaces
Powerful Cleaning, Ready When You Are.Clean your carpets and bare floors quickly and efficiently with the Eureka ReadyForce 900A bagged canister vacuum. This powerful canister is equipped with 10.5 amps of power and its electronic suction control lets you use just the right amount of power for optimal cleaning of various surfaces. The allergen filtration keeps the air fresh at all times. This canister also includes an automatic cord rewind feature, which allows you to wrap the cord easily by pressing just one button. Now you don’t have to waste time wrapping the cord after you are done cleaning. It also helps in compact and easy storage.
Ideal for vacuuming quickly and efficiently.
Enabled with a 16 foot cord, this canister vacuum has a cleaning path of 10 inches. Use the included 6-foot hose, crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery nozzle to clean those hard-to-reach spots. A light will tell you when the vacuum bag is full, and emptying the bag is a breeze. This bagged canister vacuum uses a style CN-4 dust bag and if you forget to attach the dust bag or attach it in the wrong manner, the bag cover may not close completely. This canister vacuum weighs 16 pounds and measures 18.5” W x 11.5” D x 11.5” H. The Eureka ReadyForce 900A canister vacuum is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Getting the Best Results• Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow. This vacuum cleaner creates suction. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
• The paper bag and filters play a very important role in the efficiency of the vacuum cleaner. The purpose of the paper bag is to trap dirt and at the same time the paper must be porous enough to allow air to pass through.
• The bag change indicator bar fills as the airflow through the bag decreases. When the warning appears, change the disposable dust bag to restore maximum performance. Filters should be cleaned or replaced when they become visibly soiled or suction power is reduced.
Bag Change IndicatorThe bag change indicator bar fills as the airflow through the bag decreases. Certain types of fine particles like powder, plaster dust, or carpet fibers can restrict airflow very quickly and will decrease performance even before the bag appears to be full. When the warning appears, change the disposable dust bag to restore maximum performance. If a clean dust bag does not restore maximum performance, clean the filters and check the hose and wands for obstructions.
Automatic cord rewind button rewinds cord effortlessly for quick and easy storage
On-board tools clean hard-to-reach areas with crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle
Allergen filtration reduces allergens while vacuuming for a quick clean
Carpet and bare floor brush cleans carpets and bare floors with ease
User reviews for Eureka ReadyForce Bagged Canister Vacuum, 900A -
Eureka ReadyForce Bagged Canister Vacuum, 900A features
- Powerful vacuum built for quick, efficient cleaning
- Allergen filtration keeps the air fresh and odor-free
- 10.5 amps; 16-foot auto-rewind power cord
- Includes crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery nozzle
- 18.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches; 16 pounds; 1-year warranty